classmate n : an acquaintance that you go to school with [syn: schoolmate, schoolfellow, class fellow]
Classmates can refer to either:
- Classmates.com, a social networking website.
- Classmate PC, a low-cost personal computer for children developed by Intel.
- Classmates (film), a 2006 Malayalam blockbuster directed by Lal Jose, starring Prithviraj, Jayasurya, Indragith, Sunil, Jagathy, Kavya Madhavan, Balachandra Menon, ...
- Classmates (2007 film), a 2007 Telugu remake of the Malayalam film with the same title starring Sumanth, Sadha and Kamalinee Mukherjee.
- Classmates (pornographic film) a pornographic film.
ace, amigo, associate, bedfellow, bedmate, birthmate, bosom buddy, buddy, bunkie, bunkmate, butty, camarade, chamberfellow, chum, clubmate, colleague, comate, companion, company, compeer, comrade, confrere, consociate, consort, copartner, copemate, copesmate, couchmate, cradlemate, crony, cupmate, fellow, fellow student, general partner, girl friend, gossip, grade schooler, high schooler, infant, intermediate schooler, jailmate, kindergartner, mate, messmate, nursery school child, old crony, pal, pard, pardner, partner, pewmate, playfellow, playmate, prep schooler, preschool child, preschooler, primary schooler, roommate, school child, school kid, school lad, schoolboy, schoolfellow, schoolgirl, schoolmate, secondary schooler, secret partner, shelfmate, shipmate, shopmate, side partner, sidekick, sidekicker, silent partner, sleeping partner, special partner, tablemate, teammate, tentmate, watchmate, waymate, workfellow, yokefellow, yokemate